Saturday, January 15, 2011

Out Of The House

So my ex husband thought maybe it would be a good idea to get out of the house.  I have been feeling so well I thought sure. Took a shower put on some makeup and out we went. Ironically enough we went to dinner with some friends of his. It wasn't hard at all. I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup, (actually I just had them skim the top and I was careful not to swallow any hard bits of veggies or chicken. And he ordered me one scrambled egg. It was weird to me after a little bit of broth and three WELL CHEWED bites of egg I was full.
Then we went to Walmart to get a few things that I needed for the house. Started getting a little tired so when we were done there we dropped off a birthday card to our friend and headed home. I have to say the only uncomfortable thing about the evening was the driving. Missoula roads are well, less than kept up.
I slept pretty good last night, although I do still wake up when I need to move or change positions. But I find that if I keep a pillow on either side of me so no matter what side I turned I have something to hug against me I sleep good.

I have noticed some bruising now around most of the incision sites. Mainly on the sides and right above my belly button. The one at the very top hasn't bruised at all yet. I'm thinking that may have been just a camera because it's the smallest incision.  I feel a twinge here and there in my abdomen but nothing excruciating.  I have my post op next Tuesday with the surgeon so we'll see how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment