Monday, January 17, 2011

1 week post op: Where Did All This Energy Come From?

I have been waking up around 6 every morning. Which isn't out of the ordinary since I am usually at work by 6 lol. Yesterday I swept and mopped the living room. Today I got up, did all the dishes, cleaned the entire kitchen. Made my son grilled cheese sandwich and soup for lunch.  So not trying to overdue anything. I am sitting down now having some blended homemade soup my Russian friends mother made for me.  I'm just really enjoying this.  Before surgery on my days off it be out of bed and onto the couch.  With no energy or motivation to do anything. It's too icy out to be walking so I guess house cleaning is my way of getting in some exercise. I go tomorrow to my doctor for my one week post op appointment.  Hope he see's that everything is alright. I would hate that feeling this great would be overshadowed by a complication or anything. Happy thought, happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment